Unfortunately, we can’t recommend individual solicitors as we are unable to guarantee their services.

If you want to find a solicitor, you could try Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE).  Some enquirers have found them useful. They are a membership organisation for lawyers who give legal advice to older people and their family members, and some give an initial half-hour free consultation.